Aside from my adventures on the mat and on this blog, I’ve worked as a freelance writer/editor for more than a decade. I hold a full-time, staff position as a senior magazine writer for a lifestyle publication. I also create compelling content for private clients — mostly health educators, coaches, yoga studio owners and entrepreneurs who rely on quality content to communicate their message.
I enjoy ghost writing on varying topics and working with other authors to hone their work. Here’s a book I co-authored on a topic I’m passionate about (senior care): Senior Resources Guide
In between projects, I work on my series of yoga ebooks. Look for more books soon! I’m psyched.
For more online reading, check out these sites where my essays, posts and poems appear. Thanks for reading and following me on this crazy, fun, chaotic journey!
Other Places To Find Me Online:
The Huffington Post:
Do You Yoga
- 5 Ways to Be Body Positive With Yoga
- 108 Ways Yoga Will Change Your Life
- 3 Yummy Post-Workout Drink Recipes
- 5 Yoga Retreats in The USA You Should Check Out
- 3 Steps to Attracting Love
- What Do Men Wear to Yoga
- How I Overcame My Bathroom Scale Obsession
- How I found Love Online and Avoided Internet Disasters
- 5 Famous Athletes Who Do Yoga
- The Lesson From the Lotus Flower
- Monday Morning Mantra: Cultivate Life Balance
- 3 Common Reasons for Failure & How to Avoid Them
- My Meatless Thanksgiving (Wanderlust)