Aside from my adventures on the mat and at this blog, I’ve worked as a freelance writer/editor for more than a decade. I hold a full-time, staff position as a senior magazine writer for a lifestyles publication. I also create compelling content for private clients — mostly health educators, coaches, yoga studio owners and entrepreneurs who rely on quality content as another channel to communicate their message. I am taking on fewer clients, however, as I work on my series of yoga ebooks. Look for more books soon! I’m psyched.
When I am not writing here or elsewhere, I am agent shopping. If you know a talented agent in my genre, or perhaps you are that special person, give me a shout. We may be destined to do great things together. Who knows?
If you like my “word play” and would like to see more, check out these other sites where my essays, posts and poems appear. Thanks for reading and following me on this crazy, fun, chaotic journey!
Other Places To Find Me Online:
The Huffington Post:
Do You Yoga
- 5 Ways to Be Body Positive With Yoga
- 108 Ways Yoga Will Change Your Life
- 3 Yummy Post-Workout Drink Recipes
- 5 Yoga Retreats in The USA You Should Check Out
- 3 Steps to Attracting Love
- What Do Men Wear to Yoga
- How I Overcame My Bathroom Scale Obsession
- How I found Love Online and Avoided Internet Disasters
- 5 Famous Athletes Who Do Yoga
- The Lesson From the Lotus Flower
- Monday Morning Mantra: Cultivate Life Balance
- 3 Common Reasons for Failure & How to Avoid Them
- My Meatless Thanksgiving (Wanderlust)