Do you need a rockstar freelance writer/editor for a project?
Here are some tidbits about me, in case you’re looking to collaborate…
Aside from my adventures on the mat and in this blog, I’ve worked as a freelance writer/editor for more than a decade. These days, I serve as a senior magazine writer for a lifestyles publication. I also create compelling content for private clients who need a rockstar writer/editor to assist with ad copy, sales pages, e-books, email blasts, social media postings, about pages, press releases, and anything in the realm of word wizardry.
No, I am not simply a hobbyist blogger (not that there’s anything wrong with blogging for fun). But if you truly want to shine online, you need polished content that stands out in a crowded marketplace. I’ve studied journalism, professionally written more than 2,000 articles for popular media outlets, worked in-house as a member of a copy writing team, coauthored a book (more on that here), etc. I continue to provide writing and editing services to well-known health educators, coaches, yoga studio owners and entrepreneurs who know the value of quality content.
Below you’ll find other sites where my work appears. If you’d like me to guest post on your website, write/edit any content or collaborate on a project, reach out though my Contact Page. I’d love to hear from you!
Other Places To Find Me Online:
The Huffington Post:
Do You Yoga
- 5 Ways to Be Body Positive With Yoga
- 108 Ways Yoga Will Change Your Life
- 3 Yummy Post-Workout Drink Recipes
- 5 Yoga Retreats in The USA You Should Check Out
- 3 Steps to Attracting Love
- What Do Men Wear to Yoga
- How I Overcame My Bathroom Scale Obsession
- How I found Love Online and Avoided Internet Disasters
- 5 Famous Athletes Who Do Yoga
- The Lesson From the Lotus Flower
- Monday Morning Mantra: Cultivate Life Balance
- 3 Common Reasons for Failure & How to Avoid Them
- My Meatless Thanksgiving (Wanderlust)
Where Tess Lives (guest poster)